Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Episode 5



I'm so sorry I haven't posted a podcast in the last two weeks. I was sick the first part of February, and then we went on holiday to Wales. This episode is a bit longer than I'd like, but I talk about my Wales trip, and some of the things I learned.

Here are some of the links to things I talked about in this episode:

I'm almost finished with the "Skywalker Shawl." I have been learning how to lace knit from the Craftsy.com, "Mastering Lace Shawls" class by Laura Nelkin

Knitting Book: Stitch London, by Lauren O'Farrell
Also, see her website, www.knitthepigeon.com

Liverpool's "Superlambbanana"

Wales' unusual paper: "Sheepoopaper" (Some of the description of their products are quite "punny")


Until next time, "Happy Knitting!"


No comments:

Post a Comment