Saturday, March 24, 2012

Episode 7--Special Episode: National Wool Museum of Wales

Here is the promised special episode of my visit to the National Wool Museum of Wales. I didn't even know it existed until I came upon the sign whilst driving through Wales with my family in February. So the recording was impromptu, and the young man (I forgot to ask his name!) said it was okay for me to share this with you. Sorry it took so long. I have been having a wonderful time with my mom, who is currently visiting me here in the UK. In fact, we went back to Wales last week. I interviewed another yarn enthusiast, which I will be sharing with you in a future episode.

Hope you enjoy--I sure did!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your trip, I enjoyed watching this! Great job on your podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete