Thursday, August 30, 2012

Episode 14: Wear it! Don't Eat It!

Don't forget about the KnitAlong that will begin September 1-30.  See last episode's show notes for details.

I'm almost finished with the Independence Day Pillow (Which should have been finished last month!)
See knitpurlhunter.com for more details.

The shawl I am working on is the Annis Shawl, which introduces me to two new skills--short rows, and Nupps.  I had a little bit of trouble with the Nupp stitch until I found the tutorial on how to do a Nupp with a *gasp* crochet hook.  Much easier now.

In this episode I feature a clip that I recorded at the Mid-Ohio Fiber Fair of Paul from corny goodness.com.  He explains all about this interesting new fiber made of corn.  

Have a fabulous Labor Day Weekend and see you next time!

My daughter, decorating the alpaca mittens

Click on image to enlarge
Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment